Backwoods Brew Malty Toffee: YUM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Reno, NV
Just got my order from Backwoods Brew, and I'm LOVIN the Malty Toffee! It's soooo yummy. This is really my first review so I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

I'm not going to use the 1-10 scale because I think that one person's 10 can be another person's 5, so I'll just give my opinion the best I can.

Flavor: This juice is delicious! It's very rich, it's sweet. It's got a definite rich toffee flavor, and the flavor is very full. Not at all weak. It tastes like hand made toffee opposed to a score bar or heath bar. Very rich and sweet. As far as the malty part goes, I don't really taste it. If you're someone who doesn't like malt flavor, I definitely wouldn't rule this one out. If you like toffee I think you'll like this one :)

Vapor: No complaints here! Great vapor production. Nice big clouds.

All in all this is one of my favorite vapes so far. It may not be an all day vape just because it's so rich, but I can already tell you that this is going to be one of those I keep on me at all times because if I'm not vaping it already I can guarantee you I will have random cravings for it!

Awesome stuff! Thanks Don!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread