Batteries and my Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
i am pretty new to this forum and understand I can search for answers as well, but figured I'd get all my questions out there now and see what you guys suggest.

I own the Tesla, and I read on this forum that button top 18650's work best. I have all flat tops and my Tesla keeps shutting down and it's getting to the point where I am wanting to chuck it into the Colorado River and start using my Vamo again. When it comes to 18650's with button tops, any good suggestions? My batteries are pink flat top ones. I really don't like having an exposed pink battery and the shutting off is agitating. Maybe other suggestions on a fix for this?

Second question, any one know of a good menthol cinnamon eliquid? My father tried mine and said he'd start vaping if he could get the liquid I was using. I bought it from TKO for 5 bucks, but would never send him there nor go there again, I was desperate and out of liquid.

Lastly, what is a kick? And do I need one?

I should add that I read the 18650 button tops work better than flat tops in the tesla, not overall. Maybe they do work better overall, no clue.

I am giving my father my old Vamo, buying him some eliquid, a Vivi nova STV, and my batteries and charger. So I'm going to need new batteries and charger. Plus I'd love a high pg menthol cinnamon as well.

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
I love my Tesla and use the button top AW IRM 18650s in it. Never had an issue. The place I usually get my batteries is RTD Vapor and their prices are pretty good on them. The link is to the 1600mah ones, but they also have 2000mah ones for a little more. I got the 1600's and they last all day on a charge.

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
No no issue with that. Phil Busardo had an issue with the one he got and it turns out the spring in the cap needed stretched a little. Just be careful when you do that. For some reason it won't let me link the video so it's at tasteyourjuice.com and do a search for tesla and it should come right up.

Ah, here it is on youtube:

Last edited:

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
If you like big mods, I just got my iTaste 134 in yesterday from C2C Vaping and it's flippin awesome! They had a sale for $99 down from $169 so I was glad to wait for it. It's big, heavy and looks killer! Here is a pic with a protank on it:
134.jpg

And here's Phil's review on that

Kevin S

Apr 28, 2013
Illinios
I too own a Tesla. I also own a Vamo but imo the Tesla is much better. Have owned both for about the same period of time and have had absolutely no problems with the Tesla. The same can not be said about my Vamo. I use AW 18650 2000 mah button top batteries and have never had a single issue. As far as the menthol cinnamon juice goes, there are sites out there that sell menthol crystals that you could add to regular cinnamon. I am not a menthol guy myself but have read that you have to b e very careful with it though because it is very potent. Hope this helps you out a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread