Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
what's the best slim type battery ?

The slimmer the battery, the shorter time you get before charging again. If you are stuck on a slim battery and have a 510 type atomizer, the mega 280mah battery is probably your only option for a slim 510. It's longer, but the same diameter.

Ego and Riva batteries are the most cost effective and the 650mah capacity gives you 5-6 maybe even 7 or 8 hours between charges, depending on how often you vape.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Ok it's not the cartridge - it's the atomiser/vapo/whatever you call it.

The vapo on the 510/titan tank packs much more of a throat hit than the the ego/tornado tank :(

The Tornado Tank can be a little lighter on throat hit and flavor, both of those aspects do come through better on the 510-T (and the Mega/Type B tank which is 2ml capacity, but is more prone to leaking). I find different juices perform better on different atomizers, so trying a different juice is an option. One thing I do with the Tornado Tanks is to remove the baffles in the end of the mouthpiece. These are there to prevent juice from getting in your mouth, but I never had that problem with those (and if you do, putting them back in is easy enough). Removing them made the draw a little more satisfying for me. They pop out real easy with the end of a paper clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread