Bauway USA Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

crouton976

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
I also am curious about this, as the Bauway USA is my favorite premixed flavor. I actually have more items I need to purchase like cartos and such (actually down to one dual coil and one 3.0 smoktech in reserve), but was kinda hoping to do it in one fell swoop, though it's no big deal to place two orders. Knowing my luck, 2 days after I placed the first order, the liquid would come back in stock. I could go to other vendors, but don't wanna... madvapes crew, you've always done right by me, and you are definitely my go to vendor. Great pricing, absolute top notch customer service, great products and super fast shipping (faster now that I'm back in Atlanta and closer to NC). I refer everyone interested in vaping to you, as I know that they will be dealing with a great vendor, and have a great experience for sure.

This brings up an interesting question though... what happened to the inventory status that used to be at the top of the site giving ETA and such on your inventory coming in? Did it just get too hard to maintain? That was one of the notable and distinguishing things about MV to me when I first got on the site. I kinda miss it...

Anyway, enough ranting.

vape strong, vape long. And definitely keep up the fantastic work!!!

-Creighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread