Becoming a supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Detroit MI
Hey guys. I'm interested in becoming a supplier. I've been doing a lot of research lately. I'm based in the Detroit area. I'm not looking to set up a brick and mortar store. But I would be willing to meet local ECF members who want to buy. I know what a pain in the .... it can be to have to wait for shipping.

That said I'm not sure what to carry. This is just an idea right now. At this point I'm moving toward the KR808D-1 model since it seems the most commercially viable. Ease of use and all. I don't know what the future is going to hold for vaping and how long it will all be legal. Hopefully forever. But if it does take off I get the impression the easiest models will become the most popular with the mainstream and the easiest to try and sell to smoke shops. When considering all of this I'm thinking most about people like my 66 year old mom who isn't going to refill carts or want to deal with atomizers.

That said I would certainly welcome any help in the form of information. Are there certain flavors you love? Are there certain products you'd really like to buy? Are there certain local smoke shops you'd like to see carry these models?

Antha

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Southeast Michigan
Personally, I really like my 510 and my sister likes hers too, but we are okay with the fiddling. I've heard good things about the M401 series. I lot of people seem to like theirs and consider it easier to use. I believe manual batteries can be gotten for it, but that it typically comes with automatic in the kits. If I'm wrong, someone correct me. I only have a 510.

You can't go wrong with menthol. I hate menthol and am allergic to it, but a good majority of smokers are going to want menthol or mint (apparently there is a difference). It is supposed to have a strong flavor. The coffee flavors seem popular too.

A lot of people got into e-smoking from purchasing an e-cig that didn't quite fit the bill. Example, my first (and got immediately returned the same day) was the Red Dragon, an E9 model. It was enough to illustrate to me that it could work for me, if I had a manual battery and if the throat hit was stronger, and so I got a 510.

I think the M401 series comes in different battery sizes (401,402,403 - longest to shortest). I'm considering getting that one from my boyfriend because he "thinks" he wants one that looks like a cigarette.

535cheetah

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Fenton, michigan
i was thinking of doing the same thing roxics .... if you check some other posts in the michigan forum here.... but i was looking more for a brick store lol and website combo. i am waiting until the fda/government thing either puts a bullet in the e-cig or the e-cig to stomp a hole through the fda, before i go into opening a actual store though.

honestly, there are a few suppliers in michigan already and a crap load of suppliers world wide already..... if your in it to make any kinda money i wouldnt do it ... just MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread