Been vaping for a couple months. Issues with protank 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
It is likely that you are having the same problem (not really... :). ). I have a few BCC (EVOD, Protank MINI.
Protank mini has the stainless steel mouth piece and seems to collect more condensation. After about 1 ml of vaping (appx : 1/2 a tank) It start to gurgle and I clean it out with a small piece of rolled up napkin. Then it's fine until I have to refill.
I have to do that with EVOD only once every refill!

May be you could try different drip tip (not metal) and see if that helps? Loud popping sounds says it has too much eliquid on the heating coil and that could also mean that condensation has dripped on to heating coils.

Cheers.

cuber351

Aug 30, 2013
USA
Once I get it re-filled I'll bump it up to ~4.2. Currently the protank 2 drip tip is the only one I have (more on the way). Only time the beauty ring isn't attached is when the battery is charging. If I run into the issue again I'll look more closely at the drip tip liquid. I'm guessing if its colored then its juice and if its more clear its condensation?

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
Last night I tried round 2. Upped voltage so I didn't have any loud popping. I still had liquid in the tip and at the base of the tip. I believe it's just condensation. Is that normal for protank 2's or clearo's in general?
It's pretty normal. Having to clean it out a little is just the nature of the beast. Condensation happens no matter what type of delivery system is used. More with botto coils since there is more of vaporized eliquid to get out and more when there are more metal since metal stays cold.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread