Best atty and carts for the Chuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brachinus

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Jersey Shore
A related question: How hard is it to switch from one atty to another? Is the whole unit built around the atty connection, or is it a part that can be swapped out?

In other words, could someone order a Chuck/Little Chuck with both 801 and 510 atty connectors (presumably for an extra charge)? Or is that not do-able because of how it's made?

P.S. Same question for other big mods -- can any of them switch from one atty style to another without buying a whole new unit?

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
As far as 801, 901, 510 dilemma... here is my take:

510. very good draw, nice warm vapor, but vapor is too hot and burned after 4 good drags, without about 3-4 min cool down time, at 3.7v. Should not be an issue if you are not a constant vaporer.

801. works decently, lots of room in the cart for juice, but really needs to be at 5-6 volts, but even then, it is finiky about working.

901. I can draw over and over, never over heats, never a burnt taste, (unless I vape the cart dry of course, but this is true with all of them), draw can be a little hard if the atty is flooded or if it is getting clogged, but overall, this is my favorite. I vape constantly, so im not one to be waiting for it to cool down or concerned with it being finiky.

all comes down to personal preference, and how you vape.
Good luck!

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
I'm curious about "Chucks". So I googled "510 Chuck" and got a hit for Chuck Norris. I hear Chuck Norris does just about everything. I'm sure he vapes.

If Chuck Norris were a vaporer, he would most certainly vape on a Chuck!

search for the saturday thread... warning VERY large thread

otherwise, they can be found here:

www.thagbuilt.com

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I use the Chuck with 801.

I have a 510 adapter.

801 provides very little flavor but a good TH. I seem to go thru a lot of attys at 6v using the 801.

I use 510 and provides a good TH and good flavor at 6V.

3.7 Vaping should provide problem free usage I would think. As far as attys and the 801 is concerned. Dont know if its just me with problems with 801s dying or not. I have several 801s from different places and some BE112s and all sem to last relative short amounts of time.

The 510s last and last. Never killed one. The 510 has a very warm vape.

Havent used a 901 on it to say. But would imagine that it would be very good as Raven said at 6v.

Id suggest you geting the 510 connection and use a 510>801 adapter for using the 801 attys.

If you want flavor definately go with 510-901. Not the 801.

The chuck is great! As all that have them can attest. Built to last and last. Quality build.
Well worth the little wait to get it.

I only wish it vaped at 5v and had a regulator but no big deal. Still the best device I have owned!

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
Does it take different size batteries so you can change the voltage, and make the 801 taste great???? I like the 801 and use it a lot because it has a smooth taste. I would like to get something that I could use a 510,801,901,401 etc. and all of them work great !! I don't want something that will burn out my atomizers. I don't think I've seen any that you can use the 401 with, except a box.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Wow

Wish I found this thread before I ordered my Chuck. Well I just ordered it wonder if I can get it switched to a 501 adaptor, which according to you guys appears to be the one that is most convient for changes. Wondering through if you have one of those adaptor(from another Vendor and device-JS) that allows a 801 adaptor to use their 501 or 901 if these would work on a 801 if I am unable to change it? Would you guys know about this, anyone.
Also I hope I didn't violate any board rules mentioning someone else product. Just would like to know if I should alter my Chuck purchase before he gets to work on it.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread