Best bottom coil RBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oDANo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
VA
As the title states I was looking into the Kayfun, but I like to keep track of my juice, and the m-tank might crack since I vape 90/100VG juice. What other bottom coil RBA's are out there? I don't mind clones as long as they have a good reputation to back it up. Fogger, Ithaka, Russians are the only ones I know. Thanks !

P.S. Needs a pyrex tank, and being simple to setup is a plus !

mavric

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Dallas, TX
I don't know a lot of them, but there are the ones you mentioned, plus the Squape, Taifun GT, Aqua, and Spheroid. The Fogger is a representation of the Taifun GT, but a lot of people on here find them difficult to rebuild and maintain a good vape (like me). The R91 is a Kayfun Lite clone with added airflow control, but now SvoeMesto has a KFL+ with it added as well. I have an authentic Squape and I absolutely am in love with it. That and the KFL+ (almost here!) are really the only two atomizers I need right now. The Spheroid is has a good reputation, people that use it say it never leaks unless it's user error. Don't know much about the Aqua, but heard nothing but good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread