best deal on batterys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
26650 batteries aren't as commonly used in ecigs as 18650. EH batteries are generally re-branded Sony batteries, FWIW. Ebay and Amazon are both seeded with knockoffs. Be careful. I'd search around ECF (as you are doing) and order from vendors who are proven to sell the right stuff.

AW is a good brand as long as you can depend on getting REAL AW batteries. I've had good results with Efest, also. The Efest LUC 4 charger is my favorite. It's a 4 bay charger with an LCD display that shows bar graphs and actual voltage readings as it charges each battery individually. What I really like about it is that you can pop a battery in it and it will immediately show the voltage reading just to check your stock to see what needs charging or boosting if they've been in a box.

For around $15 you can buy a Nitecore Intellicharger I4. It's a 4 bay charger with LED lights that show charge level. It's a good charger with fewer bells and whistles, but dependable life.

Stay away from Trustfire and Ultrafire batteries and chargers.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
You've got good advice already here. Just wanted to say I agree about only buying batteries from known good suppliers. If you are not sure what the battery actually is, you don't know what its performance is and once it is a counterfeit it could be anything.

As far as saving a few bucks on batteries, here's what I posted about that a while back: The cost of good batteries. Good batteries are pretty inexpensive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread