Best One-Stop-Shop For E-Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
^ I haven't heard much about Ms T's Bakery lately, but I remember hearing about them when I was just a lurker before I joined ECF. I like the 6 ml bottle size. Good to try out different flavours, but Ms T's sounds more up my girlfriends alley. Are the juices fairly sweet?

Yes they are -- I have a major sweet tooth. The name is Ms T's bakery so that tells you it ain't a smoke shop! :laugh:

Seriously, her stuff is just great :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
FSUSA ... but MY GODS, the french toast is amazing. (A sample, btw - Pam is scary psychic - if there's a flavor you would NEVER order for yourself, she will toss it in the box and you will LOVE it. I mean, syrup vape? Really??)

I've gone on and on so much about the FSUSA French Toast that everyone must be tired of listening to me. I love it and that's all there is to it.

With FSUSA's personalized service I think you'll find they will work closely with you. My experience with them has been that they treat every customer as if he/she were their only customer!

gamergirlmo

Aug 17, 2010
Missouri
I've been looking for a good e-liquid supplier myself, V4L and MFS just aren't working out for me. I've found some inconsistency between the flavors in the cartos vs. the same flavor in juice, and I didn't like the tobacco flavors. I liked the flavor from MFS, but I don't get enough vapor. I wrote them three days ago because I noticed they customized the PG/VG mix on the exotic and drink flavors, but not the tobacco flavor, and I wanted to know if this would be possible. The throat hit is so strong, the back of my throat gets raw after vaping for a while. Drinking fluids and throat lozenges haven't helped. I still have yet to get a response. I've read so many good things about FSUSA, I just had to put in an order! I ordered four 5ml tobacco flavored e-juices, which is a pretty small order, but I wanted to try out a few before ordering a lot. Imagine my surprise when I received an e-mail about 2 hours after I put in my order from Dave himself! He wrote me to thank me for my business and to let me know that they would start processing my order asap. I replied because I was so impressed, and received a reply from him within an hour, and he e-mailed me to let me know that my order was being processed. Shocking, 3 e-mails from him in less than 24 hours regarding a small $25 order. I'm so impressed that I'm willing to spend however much time and money it takes to find a tobacco flavor that I like from them. Even though I haven't tried their e-liquid yet, I'm casting a vote for FSUSA based on customer service!

RollTheBones

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Wisconsin
Even though I haven't tried their e-liquid yet, I'm casting a vote for FSUSA based on customer service!

I doubt you will be dissapointed :) Let us know how you like the flavors. There are very few FSUA flavors I have not liked so far and that is only because of personal taste, when other vendors the reasons I didnt like things was because they taste nothing like they are supposed to or have some sort of dirty funk aftertaste or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread