Best place to get my VAMO (and tanks)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
Ok, I think I am sold on ordering a VAMO and am getting a headache from looking thru so many vendor websites trying to find THE supplier I want to order from. I want to get a VAMO and prefer a vendor who also sells Provari tanks so I can place one order. Thanks yall.
NOTE: of course price is a big thing but I don't trust any of the overseas companies even though their prices are tempting. I prefer paying more if I am dealing with a trustworthy vendor with integrity.

pnchopwr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Omaha, NE
I know you said you want to stay away from overseas companies, but you might look at fasttech.com. I have seen pretty much only good reviews from them as far as shipping times, and product quality are concerned. Plus you can get a Vamo v3 with Panasonic batteries and a charger for less than 60 bucks. The Vamo V2 with the same batteries and charger for 50 bucks. You can get them for around $30 if you don't need the batteries and charger.

I ordered some variable voltage ego batteries from them a couple of weeks ago, and the total shipping time from Hong Kong to Nebraska was less than a week. So, not too shabby either.

Later this week I'm gonna be ordering this right here. https://www.fasttech.com/products/1395800

jfrich

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Texas Hill Country
This may be a FastTech one off but I selected speed post as a shipping upgrade and My Vamo V3 Was accepted at the local Hong Kong post office on a Monday and I picked it up at my PO that Thursday. So if FastTech has the item you want available to ship it can get to you as fast as some U.S. vendors, and I've had no problems with mine.

jfrich:

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
I know you said you want to stay away from overseas companies, but you might look at Fasttech.com. I have seen pretty much only good reviews from them as far as shipping times, and product quality are concerned. Plus you can get a Vamo v3 with Panasonic batteries and a charger for less than 60 bucks. The Vamo V2 with the same batteries and charger for 50 bucks. You can get them for around $30 if you don't need the batteries and charger.

I ordered some variable voltage ego batteries from them a couple of weeks ago, and the total shipping time from Hong Kong to Nebraska was less than a week. So, not too shabby either.

Later this week I'm gonna be ordering this right here. https://www.fasttech.com/products/1395800

I was reading the description on the link you posted, if you are getting the one on the link it states "PLUG TYPE Euro". I don't know much about this but, don't you have to get one that says Plug type US? Just something that caught my attention and trying to save you headaches. Maybe others can chime in on this since I might be wrong.

pnchopwr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Omaha, NE
I was reading the description on the link you posted, if you are getting the one on the link it states "PLUG TYPE Euro". I don't know much about this but, don't you have to get one that says Plug type US? Just something that caught my attention and trying to save you headaches. Maybe others can chime in on this since I might be wrong.

You are absolutely right. I clicked the wrong link on the site. Make sure you get the right plug for the country you live in.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
there are three vamo 3 kits....the difference between them are just a few bucks, but two of them have battery capacity 900mAh and one has 2200mAh. which one should I get?

For an entire list of Vamo's, go here:
http://www.fasttech.com/search?vamo

Recommend you order the kits that come with::
Nitecore i2 charger
Panasonic batteries

Most everyone recommends the Stainless Steel versions because the Chrome plated, and Gun finish eventually wear off, and are fingerprint magnets. If you want SS, then the links are below. Make sure you order the kits with US power plugs.

Vamo V2 Stainless Steel =
$51.96 Vamo-Vivi Stainless Steel Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic CGR18650CH 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Vamo V3 Stainless Steel =
$58.85 Vamo V3 Stainless Steel Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 US battery charger / 2*Panasonic CGR18650CH 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread