Best USA place to get a 510 starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I've had RN4081 auto batt's and they were nothing but trouble. I had to return 3 in order to get one that sorta worked. I quickly moved on the the 510. As far as duration, I think they're about the same mah, but I'm not sure. Personally I'd skip the 4081 and get 510 auto's, then your parts will be fully interchangable. The size of the 4081 batt is about the same as a 510 anyway.

coffee344

Aug 24, 2010
SE New Mexico
I just ordered a 510 from cignot. $35 for a complete 510 kit that comes with two batteries, two atomizers, 5 prefilled (with Marlboro) carts, instruction manual, and the AC charger. Doesn't come with a box, but what do I need a box for? I'd just throw it away. Anyway, got the complete kit and 10 blank cartridges for $50 (that includes shipping). You can choose round tip or whistle tip for your carts, and you can also choose what color battery and LED light you want. Oh and also if you want manual, automatic, or one of each. A lot of people choose the eGo instead of the 510 (or upgrade to the eGo from the 510) but I'm not a heavy vaper so I didn't see the need to go the eGo route. If your wife is a heavy vaper, you might want to get her an eGo instead, the battery life is longer from what I understand.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Now that I have an ego my wife doesn't like the manual batteries or the size. We currently have a rn4081 I am thinking then maybe I should get her a 510 then we can share carts and atomizers. does anybody know if the rn4081 batteries are the same duration as the 510?
Thank You

If you don't mind it being a knockoff, R&R Vaporz has one for $29 with 10% off (coupon code: laborday). I've gotten stuff from them a few times and their shipping is usually pretty fast and they seem to stand behind their products (although I've had no problem). I actually got one of these myself a couple weeks ago, but never really used it...I put it in the cupboard for emergencies.

https://www.rrvaporz.com/

Last edited:

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa

coffee344

Aug 24, 2010
SE New Mexico
I missed the part about her not liking the size. Yeah, size was an issue for me too. Even my husband preferred the size of the 510 over the eGo. We both wanted something that was closest in size to a cig, and my Bloog is just right, the 510 looks pretty much the same size as it. The 510 kit comes with two complete e-cigs so battery life shouldn't be an issue since you should have one battery charged at all times. I assume she won't be vaping two e-cigs at once ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread