Status
Not open for further replies.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I'll make this short and sweet, and try to be descriptive as tastes are subjective. All the flavors I tried were "Medium" strength.

Red Tea: I can see how someone could like this, but it was not for me. The flavor wasn't so much like a traditional tea, as perhaps something SoBe would call tea. It wasn't unpleasant, just very mild. This was my first time trying a "tea" flavor. There was this hint of a tip of the tongue sweetness that did make it special, like if you were to make your own tea and add a very tiny bit of sugar. This is the way I make black tea.

Cigar: I did not taste, nor was I reminded of a cigar. To me it tasted more like something halfway between a hilton and 555. Might be my tastebuds, but I just don't see the point to this flavor at all.

Cola: Yummy. Surprisingly yummy. I was not prepared to like this as much as I did. I will be ordering a lot more of this. What I liked about it wasn't just that they nailed the particular caramel flavor of cola, but there are "highs" in the flavor that mimick the way the CO2 sometimes stings your nose. Funny thing is, it reminded me of an RC cola more than say, a pepsi or coke. I really like this.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I love Nuvape cola-coak 24 mg.
Best juice I have tried.
Now I don't know if I can finish all my tobacco and mint flavored juices.
Throat hit is firm and smooth.
I also need a weaker bottle cause 24 mg is a bit much to vape all day.
I like the way it sometimes tingles nose like a cola does.
It's not to sweet.
Adds a whole new dimension to vaping.
Makes analog seem obsolete.
Sorry Philip Morris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread