Better tanks for my ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
There's a few options out there. I have an EMDCC and it's ok but 5ml is a bit much liquid to commit sometimes. The worst thing for me about it was the coolness of the vapour because it's so long, it doesn't get hot enough on an ego to be satisfying. But the flavour is really good on it, I'll give it that. Not to put you off, it works as intended, it's just really cool on an ego.

The CE2's aka fluxomisers are a decent alternative for the ego. They hold 1.8ml on the large size and because the heating coil is at the top it's a much warmer vape and very flavourful. If you take care of them they can last months, a pack of five of these costing as much as an atomiser should last you much longer than one atomiser for the same price.

The downsides to the CE2 is that you may need to either snip the inner seal slots into /\'s or raise it a little for it to wick optimally but it's a very easy task. The biggest downside is that the tubes can crack quite easily but sturdier replacement tubes are avaiable or you could cut your own out of a BD 3ml syringe and it will fit perfectly and be extremely sturdy.

The smaller sizes that are now in the "ultimate edition" have much harder cases, it's only the XL or older models that don't have crack resistant tubes.

They're worth the tinkering to me, as it's a very simple task to raise the seals or make your own cheap case for them (which you can keep reusing for your next CE2s). I've never found a better (affordable) tank system for my ego that lasts as long as these do while providing the warmth of vapour and flavour it can produce.

Compared to the Ego-T atomisers, the CE2 is in another league.

There's a ton of tank options out there though. You'll probably have a long list of them with pros and cons before the day is out. Heck, even a carto is better than an Ego-T usually. Good luck in finding your match my man!

Last edited:

trosper13

Sep 2, 2011
New Haven
I was psyched about getting an Ego-T but I was pretty disappointed. I was getting a pretty descent amount of vapor but what bothered me most also was how cool it was. (Not Fonzy cool but temperature cool) just never did it for me, just gave a real strange sensation. I recently ordered a Infinity Pro and am anxiously awaiting my tracking #.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread