Beverly Hills Council to consider two ordinances banning e-cigs tonight - Tuesday November 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
AK-47 not, more like this:

BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Even if the info can't be worked into the conversation of information, for BH, I still think we should arm ourselves with the proper info for the next demented attack.
That Parade magazine Mr. Etiquette pulled the same childish stunt, for instance. Claiming the study is no good because our huge casaa organization paid for it... and now the NYT is doing the same thing ... demeaning the consumers, who fight hard.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
That one lady on the council, seemed to want to dismiss the Drexel Study by belittling the funding for it. Has anyone sent her/them a history of the funding against the ecig? FDA spending millions, etc.. Big Pharma, grants.. etc.. here's one refresher post http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/media-general-news/490265-personal.html#post11241786 about johnson
So it would seem that their underlying point is that scientific studies produce the desired results rather than objective results? Well then, I guess they're all crap including her pet studies...

I have often found that the first defense of a liar is to accuse you of lying.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
So it would seem that their underlying point is that scientific studies produce the desired results rather than objective results? Well then, I guess they're all crap including her pet studies...

I have often found that the first defense of a liar is to accuse you of lying.

A thief sees thieves everywhere.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
On the other hand I'm an extremely honest man, some would say to a fault...
And yet I see thieves everywhere too.
:shrug:

Heh, that's because they are everywhere, these days. But it's a good cliche. Dishonest people, particularly people who've gained from dishonesty, are paranoid of dishonesty in others because they know how easy/effective it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread