Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Wow! nice!:D

SO how long have you been involved in the vaping business? Just 4 months?
Bionic opened on April, 10th, and a month after I became a supplier. Prior to Bionic going live, I had spent roughly 3 months DIY'ing, 4 months creating the original 6 flavors that were available at launch, and have been vaping for a year and a half. :)

I was wondering if you did custom nic levels
Yes, custom PG/VG ratios and nicotine strengths.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
My wife handed me an empty juice bottle the other night and asked me to get more of this, I told her I didn't think it was available anymore, It was a bottle of "Taste the Rainbow". I checked the site and found that it had been replaced with Rainbow Madness". She was a little bummed but I told her that I was sure Jorge took something good and made it a whole lot better so not to worry. Our next order will include some Rainbow Madness along with my ADV Ground Breaking.

If you have not tried Bionic Vapor, try it, you will very likely become one of the minions once you do :vapor:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
My wife handed me an empty juice bottle the other night and asked me to get more of this, I told her I didn't think it was available anymore, It was a bottle of "Taste the Rainbow". I checked the site and found that it had been replaced with Rainbow Madness". She was a little bummed but I told her that I was sure Jorge took something good and made it a whole lot better so not to worry. Our next order will include some Rainbow Madness along with my ADV Ground Breaking.

If you have not tried Bionic Vapor, try it, you will very likely become one of the minions once you do :vapor:
Not to worry at all, the Taste The Rainbow to Rainbow Madness was purely a name change, not recipe change. Taste The Rainbow is a copyright phrase and would eventually bring problems, so it had to be changed :).

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Somewhere in an alternate reality..........

10520840_780177022033994_3245631872103101863_n.jpg

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
So who's had Bionic Vapor Juice? What are some favorites?

I've tried most of the flavors .... every single flavor is absolutely delish!! My favorites are custard assault and dance with miami .... Bionic makes some amazing high quality juice packed with flavor and performance.

I shout the praises of Bionic!!!! :headbang:

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
Ive never tried Bionic Vapor before but it sounds good. I'm a fruity kind of guy but have slowly started expanding to tobacco blends and desserts. Any suggestions for me?

Anything you choose will be good! I second the groundbreaking vote .... it's very dessertlike with tobacco undertone. It reminded me of a chocolate hazelnut cake! Dance with Miami is my favorite fruit flavor so far, but I haven't tried the new cruise flavors yet to compare.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Ive never tried Bionic Vapor before but it sounds good. I'm a fruity kind of guy but have slowly started expanding to tobacco blends and desserts. Any suggestions for me?

If you're into fruit, Dance With Miami is wonderful. Custard Assault is a great dessert flavor and Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake covers both fruit and dessert. Bionic juices are really top notch quality. My taste buds aren't that great so I need juices that I can taste more than a hint of flavor. Bionic doesn't skimp on flavor, yet they don't overpower your taste buds.

Well, Groundbreaking would cover tobacco and dessert, so I'd suggest that one :)

I agree with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread