Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I was recently given a starter ecig kit and disposable Ecigar by blaze electronic cigarettes to try out. This is my opinion of the products

The ecig Kit

I was pleasantly surprised by the vapor, look and feel of this Ecig. It truly does give the user the "feel" of smoking which is very important to most when they first make the transition from smoking to vaping.

The added bonus is that it comes in a package that looks exactly like a pack of cigs. I think that was a great idea on the part of Blaze to do this since much of the habit part of smoking is the actual opening of the pack, lighting the cig and flicking of the ashes.

The menthol flavor in the cartridges are strong mint rather than menthol but it is a pleasant taste and might be good for menthol smokers just starting the transition.

The Ecigar

The Ecigar really shocked me at how realistic it tastes, looks and feels. I vaped it one evening and woke up the next morning feeling like I had smoked a real high quality cigar the night before. If you are a cigar smoker you would do well to try one of these. The only negatives that I found would be the fact that you are not able to refill or recharge the unit. They also seem a little pricey to be disposable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread