Bluemist Vaping what are some good flavors you would recomend

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunnroadmafia

Jan 19, 2012
MI
Well im gunna order up some juice from Bluemist vaping. Im looking at their sampler packs plus one 30ml bottle. Right now im interested in the carmel tobacco and cherry robacco. But out of all the flavors the offer what would you recomend? I like tobacco flavors as well as coffees and menthols. I could maybe do fruits too lol. So what flavors would you guys recommend from Bluemist?

Thanks
Quinn

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My favorites from them are cherry cola extra flavor and vanilla mint. I bought a bottle of hypermint because I heard great things about it but I haven't tried it yet.

Sent from my Nook Tablet CM7 using Tapatalk

Try that hypermint it is great. On my current PV lacks a strong TH but the fore, during and after tastes are sooo chillingly yummy!

+1 on the vanilla mint, it's my favorite. Also love the hypermint, Smooth, and pretty fond of Cherry Ice.

EDIT: Oh and forgot to mention the peppermint which I just dipped into the other day is also quite delicious.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I have some maple bacon (which I love to eat!) but haven't tried it yet... I like and use as daily vapes and buy by the 180ml:
Caramel Tobacco (I like!)
Blackjack (FTW - very mild vanilla/tobac/and something else - not in your face flavor)
DK Tab (it is the strongest "flavor" - acquired flavor here...)

I have tried:
morley (it is interesting)
RY4 (don't like)
Spicey Apple (which I really like, but I can't tape it all the time)
Blueberry (same deal as apple)
English Toffee (umm... I am just not sure about this yet... letting it steep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread