Boba's Bounty: Not Another Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vedra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
California
Heed the warnings, bobas is a strangely addictive flavor. I wasn't impressed at first, but over the first few weeks it just got better and better and I kept tasting new stuff and then I bought a lot and then I was broke and a vaped some more bobas so I wouldn't care and then years went by and I'm really still carrying a pocket bottle wherever I go because it tastes awesome and I can't explain it. Phew. So yeah. I got damn near every vaper I know hooked on that stuff, and that's a good thing. Now there's always SOMEBODY willing to donate a small bottle to tide me over until I get more. It steeps well, generally, so try it again every once in a while.
Really, the downside to bobas is that it kills gear. Wicks get gunked up quick, and coils get crusty as all get out. Definitely invest in some sort of rebuildable system. Anything that allows you to replace or remove/rinse a wick and dry burn the coil clean is a bobas lover's best friend. Also, I don't mix bobas with anything. Always clean gear, and wicks get replaced often. It rarely plays well with others for me, but I've found that a little left over malty toffee won't hurt it much.

Last edited:

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
I'm also in the "meh" camp. I got some a while back ago. It's got a decent flavor, but it's definitely sickly sweet for me. I also experienced the gunking effects. It kills my cartos fast. I diluted some with vodka, and mixed some with my apple pie (which was surprisingly good), but even diluted and mixed it killed the cartos. I think I've still got 10-15 mls of it sitting in a box somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread