Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
The Siggie is a very nice mod. A few bucks less is the Smok 80. I just bought a Snow Wolf 200W TC mod for 10-15 more than the Sig. If you want to try temp control some time in the future, that's a good deal. I love mine. FWIW, the Sig 75 TC mod is supposed to now be shipping. Brand new, though, so no reviews yet.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
At my usual haunt, the sig 150 is $120, they dont carry the snow wolf but i found a place close by that does for $170 and free shipping. I figure if im going to cave in and buy a box, i want it to be the best i can get at that point in time...gonna be a few months though, im sure by then they will have a new mod out that will do your laundry or something

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Well the snow wolf looks great but its a little out of my price range. The sigelei is 70-80 but at my local vape shop the snow wolf is 200$
You can buy the SW online for $100. I did. Just hit eBay. I'll dig up the seller and link you, if you like.

Flukethought

Wander
Jul 11, 2015
I will honestly say if your looking for your first boxmod. I see people with the sigelei more then anything else. But the snow wolf is easy on the eyes. I would take the time to look up youtube videos and go from there. Take your time to figure out what you need from it and what is just extra. Then break into the choice of will this last as long as I need it too. Over time you will figure out which box is best for you.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Ive been wondering about your thoughts on the snow wolf, just never got around to asking lol. Im looking into that for my first box.
I'm really impressed, Darth. I topped it with a Lemo2 coiled at a mere .5, rayon wick, and I'm scared to turn it up past 100W. That thing will blow you up like a balloon. Then I re-coiled the Lemo with Ni200 32ga spaced at .2 ohms and fiddled with the TC, finally settled on 425 deg F for my regular old desk-top peppermint DIY at 50/50, 6mg nic. I have since thickened the juice up to 30/70 and down to 3mg. It's a fog machine :)

vapehappy

Jul 11, 2015
I will honestly say if your looking for your first boxmod. I see people with the sigelei more then anything else. But the snow wolf is easy on the eyes. I would take the time to look up youtube videos and go from there. Take your time to figure out what you need from it and what is just extra. Then break into the choice of will this last as long as I need it too. Over time you will figure out which box is best for you.
Ive been watching youtube videos and I think im gonna get the sigelei 150. It seems like a great mod ti have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread