Brand New Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Hi guys. I finally decided now that I am 25 to quit smoking. Heavy Camel Menthol smoker.

I got started with (and just receieved) a Prosmoke.

I then found this site, and did a ton of research. Seems the prosmoke isnt a good value and wont keep me happy. So I bought an eGo-C and a bunch of juice from vaporbomb, and a menthol sampler from halo.

Hopefully the eGo-C is a good system for me, my only concern is transporting tanks. Can they be removed and transported without spilling? This way I can travel with a couple flavors and swap out, or should I really just finish one tank at a time, and travel with a spare, unpierced tank?

Just started vaping with the prosmoke today, but I probably will send it back with the 30-day guarantee if I do enjoy the ego, since I cant return the 5 carts that came with the starter.

Can I really just "puff" on this 18mg all day and be fine? I was about a 1/4 to a half a pack a day smoker. I really am mostly physically addicted to the act of smoking, and probably the nicotine. I ordered my halo set at 12mg, and the vaporbomb at 18mg.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Although everyone has different tolerances, I use 24mg all day and am fine. Unfortunately, that's what I needed to get off of the analogs. Just pay attention to your body signals and drink lots of water - if it's too much and you are using your own juice you can cut it down a bit w/ PG as well.

Congratulations on putting down the analogs!

generalnars

Dec 13, 2011
I was a one pack a day 0.6mg smoker. At first I tried 24mg, it was good, but I was a beginner and spilled that all over my hands every time I refilled so I kind of got an overdose even without puffing much. When I stopped spilling it all over, I noticed that it was good for just about half a day then I started to getting dizzy. So then I switched to 18mg and it was great, no dizziness, just the right amount.

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Lots of support here, thats awesome! This forum really is great. So glad I found it.

bigtiime, thanks so much for that tip. I did not know they came with rubber caps! That's fantastic news. Basically then, all I have to worry about is keeping the atomizer clean between different liquids, and keeping one tank per liquid, then I dont have to worry about bad flavors right? And if the tanks start to loose their seal, I just buy replacement caps... cool!

This prosmoke is decent, but definitely not cutting it. I cant wait for my juice and ego!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread