Brick and Mortar shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

VadimGod

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
brooklyn, NY
Based on a recomendation from SwidishFish, I wanted to start a thread on Brick and Mortar Vape gear shops that sell more than those generic prefilled ecigs. This would be for people looking for local shops incase of emergency when they cant wait for shipping and also for a hands on demo of gear for themselves and for people thinking of starting with ECIGS, the online world can be confusing, and I hate to hear that people tried some generic prefilled setup and gave up because it didnt work for them.

Jamaica Queens, NY - VapeNY / VapeNY.com located at 162-10 jamaica avenue, in the shopping center, lower level, just walk around and youll see them in the middle with a little setup, big blue and white signs for VapeNY

At the moment they are still getting rolling, mostly have Ego batteries / Ego starter packs, a couple juices. They saved the day when my tank system busted (2 times) right before a long weekend, all i needed was a 510 drip atty and a drip tip because i had a long 12 hour day behind the wheel ahead of me, got what i needed and am so so so greatful they are setting up shop there.

Let's populate this thread for local people as a place to shop and also a place people can go BE with vapers.

VadimGod

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
brooklyn, NY
I would like to help out in Peoria,IL but use these places only in EXTREME emergency as they are way over priced. TECE in the Northwoods mall (kr808) and Excessive Colors have some options but not a lot.

I'm still new, and dont know much about how much things cost, but if you do have an emergency and just need 1 item, like an atty in my case, the over pricedness is offset by not having to pay shipping.

This is just a thread i wish i had a few days ago and wanted to get it going for someone who might need it in the future, and again, might be worth having just to get a newbie to get a hands on product demo and have them buy a real PV versus a lame ecig.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Serving the Southern California Area extremely well:

E-Cig City
1970 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA, 92651

No Web Site yet but it is in progress

PH:
Local: (949) 715-5100
Toll Free: (855) 853-5365

Store Hours:
Open 7 Days a Week
M-F 10AM-8PM
S/S 10AM-6PM

Great atmosphere, great location, very excellent selection of KR808, 510/901 as well as Boge LEO's, Tank and Non Tank Ego kits and spare parts. Several Mods including being an Authorized reseller of the Provari so if you want to see one before you buy one you can come in and check it out. In addition to all of this he has well over 200 different Juice flavors that you can try before you buy. Also Stocks MAP Tanks and Dual Coil MAP Tanks as well as the Torpedo Tanks and not sure yet if the Depth Charge Carto Tanks have come in yet or not. I will know Saturday when I get up there :D

To give you an Idea of how great the Customer Service and selection is here, I live 2 minutes away from Vapure who also I believe is a Liberty Flights supplied store, and I drive 68 miles just to go to E-Cig City instead.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Edited to add:

This is going to be an amazingly useful Thread for a Lot Of People. Great Idea VadimGod!!!

Last edited:

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
I would like to help out in Peoria,IL but use these places only in EXTREME emergency as they are way over priced. TECE in the Northwoods mall (kr808) and Excessive Colors have some options but not a lot.

About a year ago I tried to get going with a little 7-eleven e-cig and it wouldn't cut it so I decided e-cigs were a gimmick. 2 weeks ago I stumbled across a brick and mortar e-cig store here in RoundRock TX. I stopped by just to see if things had changed. They setup an ego-t for me to try and boy was I surprised how much better it worked. I left with an ego-t and have yet to smoke a single analog since. I was a 2+ pack a day smoker. They even setup a ego so you can try the juice before you buy it. These are things no online shop can do so IMO the small extra cost is totally worth it.

I feel very lucky to have All About Vapor so close and will continue to support them so other smokers can experience vaping with good stuff without being scammed into junk that doesnt work.

http://www.allaboutvapor.com/index.html
1800 N Mays St
Suite 107
Round Rock TX 78664

Store Hours:
Mon-Sat 10am-6pm
Sunday CLOSED

information@allaboutvapor.com

512.671.VAPE (8273)

Last edited:

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
BreezEsmokes

Breezesmokes is a registered suppler here at ECF and has a store in McGregor TX just a little west of Waco. Don is a great guy and his store prices are the same as his on line prices. A lot of the time my friends and I order on line and choose in store pickup to save paying shipping. He just started having saturday hours open 10a to 2p.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
The Dallas/Ft Worth area has several options.

Vaporescence has three different stores. I got started with an eGo setup from their Richardson store, and I know they sell some mods, like the Silver Bullet, the Omega. They carry a lot of fluid flavors, which you can try in the store. And they are probably best known for their liquinator tank.

Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids

1914 N Carroll Blvd, Denton
1750 Alma Dr. # 104, Richardson
2901 Fair Drive, #130, Ft Worth

There is also a new place opening up in Dallas. They are fully moved in yet, but they should be in the next day or two

Good Vapes
Good Vapes Dallas, TX

9550 Forest Ln., Ste. 714
Dallas, TX 75243

Also, anyone looking through this thread hoping to find something local to them should check the "Location Specific" subforums, find the subforum that covers your area, and check there. (Here - I'll linky to get you started.)

Location Specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread