brothers dr talked him out of switching to ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapolizer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Kentucky
Oh the weird dreams i did have on chantix... Look at all the side affects of all these medications, a few as in Death, nausea,suicidal,cause u to gamble! that one really is weird, you name it... vaping side affects for me hmmm relaxing, fun, SMOKE FREE, no rat poision no urine, lungs feel better cough is going away. I think i will keep on vaping!!! vape On

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Way, way, back I woke up one morning clinically depressed... no problems going on in my life.. it was strictly brain chemistry getting screwed up. Went to bed a reasonably happy person and woke up like I was suffocating in a deep, dark, black hole. I'm still, mor than 45 years later, terrified of waking up that way again. Truly. It took a year on meds for the brain chemistry to correct and they don't know what causes it to happen in the first place... well, other than sleep patterns getting messed up.. but what causes that?! I think its putting the cart before the horse actually. I think it has to do with hormonesl but I'm not a doc. Anyway, I would never risk any med that messed with brain chemistry and Chantrix obviously does or depression wouldn't be a known side effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread