• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Burger & a Movie night - Rochester! June 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I'll be in Buffalo that weekend at the Allentown art festival.
I'll keep watching, one of these times my free time and yours will match up.

I wish I wasn't working that weekend and could go! Went several times years ago and loved it. Kind of forgot all about it but will now look forward to possibly going next year. Thanks for reminding me about it!

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wish I wasn't working that weekend and could go! Went several times years ago and loved it. Kind of forgot all about it but will now look forward to possibly going next year. Thanks for reminding me about it!

Maybe Cornhill in July, most of the same people set up just a bit more walking:)

Fisty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rochester, NY, USA
The movie playing in IMAX 3D will be Prometheus at 8pm.

If the collective decides that is too scary of a movie Men in Black 3 3D is playing at 8:15, and Avengers 3D at 8:05, both of those will be on the regular smaller screens.

Edit: it will be opening weekend for Prometheus, we may end up having to go to one of the others if tickets are sold out anyway. We should all meet up in the lobby before anyone buys tickets to make sure they have room for all of us.

Last edited:

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
Aren't they showing a film with subtitles? Or extended silent scenes? I think the last two movies I saw in a theater were "Into Great Silence" and "Of Gods and Men"

Surprise surprise eh?

I need to get out more.

I was just complaining yesterday that no one at work asks me what I am reading anymore. They grew sick of hearing about some thrilling ww2 history and or some nouvelle theologie tome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread