Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Ok thank you all again for all the help, I have been testing a fresh coil with 70/30 juice and I have come to the conclusion that wicking is most definitely the issue. I've even turned it up to 80 watts and the flavor is still there with no burn.

I'm currently using a 10PG/90VG juice and I'm running it at 65 watts and no wicking issues. I can't vape for more than 2-3 seconds though, otherwise the vape gets too hot. And I definitely can't chain vape otherwise the bottom of the tank gets too hot.

Reactions: CDinHD

Thedudeabides870

Account closed on request
May 17, 2015
I had the same expierince with the .3 coils as well. No matter how well I presoaked, and let sit, broke in at very low wattage, they always did the same. The 1ohm, beats both the .3 and .5 coils at around 37-43w. (Don't let the lower wattage fool you, it's 6.6v at 43w and doesn't dry hit one bit) worth a try. :)

Reactions: Ohm Gnome

CDinHD

Apr 24, 2015
East coast USA
I had the same expierince with the .3 coils as well. No matter how well I presoaked, and let sit, broke in at very low wattage, they always did the same. The 1ohm, beats both the .3 and .5 coils at around 37-43w. (Don't let the lower wattage fool you, it's 6.6v at 43w and doesn't dry hit one bit) worth a try. :)

It makes sense because the Maganus DVC comes with the .5 coil (.3 spare). I was firing the .5 around 40 watts and it was clouding just as well as the atlantis V2 .3 coil @ 50+

Thedudeabides870

Account closed on request
May 17, 2015
I've had close to half of the subtanks, and at least used all of them once. If super sub ohm is what you want, the Herakles rocks with the .6 (I realize that's not super low) but it blows about the thickest clouds, and you can run those at 100w no problem.) I prefer the good combo of both flavor and lung fill over one or the other, definitely worth picking up one of 1ohm coils for Atlantis tho

Reactions: Ohm Gnome
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread