Status
Not open for further replies.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
In the two years I've been doing this, every single supplier I've dealt with has dropped the ball in one way or another. And they all made right on the situation. Some quicker than others. But hey, it is what it is. If a supplier tends to not keep customers happy, then they won't be around for long. The companies spoken of in this thread have a large following. They must be doing something right. Right? I'm sure you'll get taken care of dude. Sometimes things just get mucked up and overlooked.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I appreciate the advice some of you provided, but again i wasnt asking
For advice and all the wonderful stories you may may have about
These 2 businesses. I posted this with intention to let others know they
May not be as rosey as some of you make them out to be

and I posted with intention to let others know that your experience(s) might not the be norm for these vendors. vendors with across the board bad CS often go out to business. how long have you been vaping? just curious...

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
I know you didn't ask for advice, but as myself and others stated, if your juice is funky, give it a week or two. I personally have no issue on anyone calling out a vendor on a valid problem. It's one of the reasons I love ECF. We all seem to keep each other posted on what we buy, how fast it got shipped, quality, etc etc. If a vendor is new to me, I will do that little search thing at the top, put vendor in and get all kinds of hits. We seem to be so very lucky, as there is so few vendors who truly "bad". Btw, welcome to ECF! :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
All I say say is... up your nic!
whistle.gif

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Lots of vendors include a disclaimer about low resistance attys. I don't know what you ordered, since you didn't say, but maybe it's one that is only replaced on DOA ... I think you said that was the case. I have yet to encounter a supplier who didn't bend over backwards to make things right. If yours doesn't, move to another.

In the case of juices, we all order small bottles at first and try them to see if we like them. I think maybe half the juices I've tried were things that other people raved over, but I wasn't impressed. Several of those juices sat in the dark in a box for a long time. I ran out one day and vaped them while I was waiting a couple for days for the mailman. They were pretty dang good after they steeped and aged!

In this world, one person's yum is another person's yuk.

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
Lots of vendors include a disclaimer about low resistance attys. I don't know what you ordered, since you didn't say, but maybe it's one that is only replaced on DOA ... I think you said that was the case. I have yet to encounter a supplier who didn't bend over backwards to make things right. If yours doesn't, move to another.

In the case of juices, we all order small bottles at first and try them to see if we like them. I think maybe half the juices I've tried were things that other people raved over, but I wasn't impressed. Several of those juices sat in the dark in a box for a long time. I ran out one day and vaped them while I was waiting a couple for days for the mailman. They were pretty dang good after they steeped and aged!

In this world, one person's yum is another person's yuk.

There you go giving advice again...:p *runs away*:nun:

Dagar

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
Hampton Roads
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Does not belong in this thread.

Wendell

Sep 22, 2011
Tennesse
Well just for an update, i finally got an email from daniel @ gotvapes. My backorderd item is on its way.
I was really having a bad week, my fantasy football team sucks, my orders were getting screwed up and
Getting defective equiptment and no response or getting "so sorry" responses i decided to fire back and
Share all this. Then i get attacked on here because lord knows the fan boys here ready to defend these places,
that i thought to myself, man think i posted an android remark on an apple fourum, good grieve.

I will apologize to those i offended, i do...just a bad week, i am a laid back person i really am, thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread