CALIFORNIA - SB 648 would define ecigs as cigarettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

StefanDidak

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2014
Oakley, CA, USA
www.stefandidak.com
Because if those are going to be Actual Exhibitors with a Both, Holy Flinkering Snit!. That is going to be One Humungously Large Show!

It's set to be the largest ever, yes. And yes, those are booths. Been hearing numbers in the range of 20.000 (visitors, not booths).

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It's set to be the largest ever, yes. And yes, those are booths. Been hearing numbers in the range of 20.000 (visitors, not booths).

Wow. That is Very Cool.

And a Great way to Promote that e-Cigarettes are not just some Fad. Or something that just "Young Adults" use.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
:facepalm:

In the meantime, I keep getting emails from BB. I'd say every other week--same message: ;)

:lol:

Hi Katya! :D You should just reply with, “Why not?”

Happy Birthday to your mom! :)

Thank you! 91 and a bit creaky but going strong, it’s hard to believe.

Holy smokes that’s a long list. Wonder if I convince my Mom to visit me there rather than me going to Oregon.

I don’t see Pro vape or ECF listed. :(

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
Wow. That is Very Cool.

And a Great way to Promote that e-Cigarettes are not just some Fad. Or something that just "Young Adults" use.

I've made up a T-shirt pattern with "vape On! Shame Off." with a picture of obviously-older hands. Unfortunately, the trees make the vape hard to see so I need to edit the pic a little more.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've made up a T-shirt pattern with "Vape On! Shame Off." with a picture of obviously-older hands. Unfortunately, the trees make the vape hard to see so I need to edit the pic a little more.

I'm thinking maybe I'll put an Avery Mailing Label on my Shirt that says "ECF: zoiDman"

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
SmokeyJoe said he might be there. But I think he Got Freaked Out by the Hug and the Kiss Thing.

;)

Guess you missed his last post. He cancelled his trip after the hug/kiss thing. :lol:

Be very cool if he goes. You will have to preform the hug/kiss if he shows up now. :D

Seriously, I'd like to hear him speak sometime. I did hear him on one panel discussion but he didn't say much. Of course Bill G did a lot of talking, lol. Very interesting to hear them all actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread