Call to Action from CASAA for Washington State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sorry about that! I've PM'd both Roly & SJ, hopefully one or the other will see it in short order. :)

Thanks for trying. I've PM'd Kristin and she hasn't responded either. I don't get it. It's like we are in a forgotten state. Is there anybody else that can post that yellow banner? Time is running out. This bill could go to the Senate next week.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for trying. I've PM'd Kristin and she hasn't responded either. I don't get it. It's like we are in a forgotten state. Is there anybody else that can post that yellow banner? Time is running out. This bill could go to the Senate next week.

No, unfortunately just SJ & Roly can do that.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
You're welcome. Fortunately (for us anyway) Roly was online a bit ago (quite late in the UK, but hey...). We discussed it, and it seemed with so many popping up at once, that it would be easier to update a list of states affected in the banner, instead of separate banners. Otherwise the page would start half way down! 8-o

It turns out that Connecticut doesn't appear to have an actual CTA on them... if someone can point it out to me, we can add that too. :)

Akomplice

Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I'll give it a try. Between this and what's going on out here in LA, I might have to stop vaping all together...

It went from me rarely ever seeing anyone else with a real vape around my college to seeing them everywhere. Before this, I was never bothered for vaping in public anywhere, but just yesterday I was told in Harbor Freight and Target that "We don't allow those in this building."

That's their right, I guess, it's just odd that it never bothered anyone for almost 4 and 1/2 years. Now that's it's "popular" and vape stores and lounges are popping up everywhere, everyone has a problem with it, and you know the Feds and big tobacco want their pound of flesh.

I doubt any of them will vote no on any tax for anything deemed a "Sin Tax".

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I'll give it a try. Between this and what's going on out here in LA, I might have to stop vaping all together...

It went from me rarely ever seeing anyone else with a real vape around my college to seeing them everywhere. Before this, I was never bothered for vaping in public anywhere, but just yesterday I was told in Harbor Freight and Target that "We don't allow those in this building."

That's their right, I guess, it's just odd that it never bothered anyone for almost 4 and 1/2 years. Now that's it's "popular" and vape stores and lounges are popping up everywhere, everyone has a problem with it, and you know the Feds and big tobacco want their pound of flesh.

I doubt any of them will vote no on any tax for anything deemed a "Sin Tax".

We would really appreciate it if you would give it a big try. I got an email from a rep in I don't know which state since I've sent out so many emails to many states but she used my name and said that she would vote against the tax so I know it wasn't a canned email. So not everybody is against us, it just seems that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread