Camel crush Vs. E cig menthol question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanesthesia

Apr 5, 2009
I would really like an answer to this question.

Currently, the only cigarettes I am able to smoke are Crushes.
I never liked normal cigarettes, and I only liked menthols.
After I started with Crushes, I didn't like normal menthols anymore.

The thing with Crushes is that it has a very "fresh" taste and you don't taste to tobacco or anything like that.

How are the e-cig menthols compared to this? Is there any flavor that is similar?

Menolly

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Austin, TX
I would really like an answer to this question.

Currently, the only cigarettes I am able to smoke are Crushes.
I never liked normal cigarettes, and I only liked menthols.
After I started with Crushes, I didn't like normal menthols anymore.

The thing with Crushes is that it has a very "fresh" taste and you don't taste to tobacco or anything like that.

How are the e-cig menthols compared to this? Is there any flavor that is similar?

I was the same way. I never liked the tobacco taste, so I smoked menthols. Then the menthols started to taste blah, so I switched to the Camel Frosts. Rinse and repeat and then I could only smoke Camel Crush. When those started to taste too cigaretty- I switched to vaping.

From what I've experienced, most menthol liquids taste sweeter than the Crushes, but I've only tried a couple of generic types. There's a few threads on the forum with reviews if you search for "menthol". People really seem to like Cash's True Menthos from Puresmoker.com- but I can't vouch for it personally. Some people, in search of a "real" menthol- have started making their own by dissolving menthol crystals into their liquids. There's a thread on that here.

What I found, though, is that I'm very happy with just about any of the non-tobacco flavors I've tried. I don't need the menthol flavor as much as I thought I would. Turns out I just needed "not tobacco".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread