Status
Not open for further replies.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
i had my first camel frost since thursday afternoon...2 1/2 days ago.

after having mostly Lab01, general mini mint and general wintergreen in at that time......besides finishing up the general foil sampler

Camel frost does nothing for me in reguards of nic. it just taste like a good sweet candy. i definetly dont see myself buying anymore tho.

on wednesday..i was soo close to buying 10 cans of camel snus just because they are on trial offer....12 pouches for $2.00...to stock up

general mini mint is very similar to to the camel frost...just not as sweet and better tasting...general mini mint has a better nic hit but i dont see buying any more of those either. so i ordered general mint white.

i also find that im liking the smell of swedish snus alot when opening the can. it has that "mmmmm....ahhhh" satisfaction :) with camel snus...its like smelling a pack of gum

Last edited:

AllCoExPat

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
Elkton, MD
i also find that im liking the smell of swedish snus alot when opening the can. it has that "mmmmm....ahhhh" satisfaction :)...

Glad to see I'm not the only one... Whenever I happen to pass by the fridge, I'll usually stop and pop the top off whatever happens to be on top of the stash and have a sniff. :oops:

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
Glad to see I'm not the only one... Whenever I happen to pass by the fridge, I'll usually stop and pop the top off whatever happens to be on top of the stash and have a sniff. :oops:

8-o8-o8-o

ok.....now i know im a born snuser..ive done that soo many times already.

thank goodness for snus.

i thank vaping for helping me quit smoking. i love snusing for keeping me from smoking and leveling me out

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Well you guys snort away. Some smell like they taste, and some.....:p. Thunder Berry Blend smells ok if I smell a single portion, but a whiff of the can smells like fruit puke. After consuming 11 cans of that stuff I still have to get the lid on ASAP. The worst is Discreet Full flavor. That nasty stuff stunk up the room and tasted just as bad. Still gives me nightmares. I'll stick to smelling my armpits.

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
I have a tin of camel frost in my car unopened. I just haven't gotten motivated to open it. I did like the flavor quite a bit before. It was kinda like popping a mint candy but didn't do much to curb cravings.

I still have one in the car, too. Starvation rations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread