Can I delute 36 mg to 18-20 mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TENDERFOOT91

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2012
USA
I bought some 36 mg e juice the flavor is strong and I'm afraid 36 mg is too much to use straight. Thing is I ordered 2 more 36mg nic level bottles today. What can I do if anything? I'm thinkin 18-20mg is plenty strong. Any advice or suggestions they are the 30 ml bottles. I tryed the search but came up empty I must be doing it wrong.
thank You,
don

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
You can get VG, USP grade, from the drugstore and dilute it. You'll also be diluting the flavor though. If it's a flavor you like, and you have a lot of it, it's better to order some in the same flavor with lower nic.

In your case, you have 90ml of 36mg. If you mixed it with 90ml of 0 nic, you'd have 180ml of 18mg. without losing the flavor. If you mixed it with a little less 0mg, you can end up with 20mg. There are free downloadable online calculators to use for mixing juice. Try Ejuicemeup. You can find it with google.

TENDERFOOT91

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2012
USA
Lol,
I lost my first e go kit, left it camping .found out the hard way to have a back up. So I ordered two e go kits then a e go buster to try the vv . Well that should be here tomorrow . But today I decided to gift one of the e go kits I never opened to my father in hopes he will try it to stop. But ordered a rat tank and a Vmax then the juice. I kinda spent a lot this last week. But I had the bosses permission :). How's that go If she ant happy no one is :)
Thanks for the help, would I have too thick a liquid to wick if I deluted one till the other 0 nic came in mixing 50/50 ?
Thanks again,
Don

kritikal

Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Perth, Australia
If you want a calculator that can also calculate VG/PG levels for when you may eventually start DIY juice mixing try Breaktru's calculator, "eJuice Me Up", available as a downloadable program, from here: eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

You can dilute you 36mg juices no problem, you may just find they will be lacking in flavour if diluting with straight PG/VG.
If you want that extra bit of flavour or don't want to waste your juice, buy a couple of similar flavour concentrates and add a few drops in when dilutiing. You may even want to experiment a bit! :)

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Order the same exact flavors you did at 0MG, Mix each the 36mg flavor juice with the 0mg flavored juice, then you will end up with 60ml's of 18mg and not have any flavor loss and the juice will taste the same and yummy. :)

This is the easiest way. Any other way is going to result in changing the flavor, thickness and vapor production. Just mix with equal part of 0nic of the same juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread