Can I use e liquid of any brand with any brand of e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

divyabhatia

Sep 20, 2014
I usually smoke around 8 analog cigarettes a day.Today is my first day on litejoy e cigarettes,i like it and have ordered litejoy e-liquid/juice for my litejoy e cigarette but do I have to use litejoy liquid with litejoy cigarette can I use any other generic /branded e-liquid with my litejoy e cigarette?I live in india most brands are not available here + i'm new to this whole e-cigarettes thing.The only branded e cigs I have seen are from litejoy so I bought them to try..Can anyone suggest an alternative to litejoy in india most online e-cigs on indian web sites look and sound the same making it really tough to differentiante between a known product internationally and cheap product.

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping and/or looking to upgrade.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments.
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Now for some possible options for you to consider:

1. JoyeTech Ego-C Twist
2. Vision Spinner
3. Innokin iTaste vv v3
4. Innokin iTaste MVP v2

The first 3 are fall into the "ego style" category of battery. They range in size from 600mah to 1300mah. The higher the mah the longer the battery will last between charging. The 4th one is a step up from an "ego style" battery in that it is a smaller box mod with a very big battery (2600mah). It will last many vapers a whole day before it needs recharging. It is probably one of the most popular batteries for someone upgrading from an "ego style" battery. Some vapers choose to buy one "ego style" battery as a backup and also purchase the MVP for their main battery.

You will need to purchase a tank (the juice attachment) with the first three on the above list. The mini Nautillus, mini Aerotank or regular size Aerotank (all made of glass) are very popular. The MVP comes with a tank but it is not glass.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
You want to stay away from using cinnamon, citrus and some "spicy" flavors in plastic tanks. They cause the plastic to breakdown. If you ever see the plastic of a tank start to cloud or fog, stop using it immediately!!!.

Otherwise for the most part, you can use any ejuice in any ecig....SOMETIMES juices high in VG do have a harder time wicking in the smaller tanks that come with ecig starter kits. This doesnt mean you cant use the juice in those tanks, you just need to know that you need to wait sometimes minutes in between vapes, to allow the juice to properly wick.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
thanks for the info.i found this product online (link is below) indian website can you confirm if its the you have mentioned in your post.thank you.
Yes, that is the product. Here is your link. iTaste VV Clearomizer starter kit V 3.0 (New) - INNOKIN

If at some point in time you would like to upgrade to a glass tank with airflow control I highly recommend these:

1. Kanger Mini-AeroTank - ~ 1.5ml eliquid
2. Kanger AeroTank - ~ 2.5ml eliquid
3. Mini Nautillus (the site does not sell this)

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
You can use any liquid you like. :)

Litejoy in the UK is a company that sells re-branded products at up to 250% cost of independent retailers. So, for example, a readily available model for $35 can be $80 on their website. Same product, just with their own branding. I hope it is not the same for you.

The rip-off is so blatant (for UK vapers) that most people can name all their hardware as being made by Kanger, Vision or Smok within 20 seconds. I hope it is better in other countries.

divyabhatia

Sep 20, 2014
litejoy products are double the price of their competitors who mostly sell cheap chemise items with their own branding ,usually inferior products, so litejoy is a good alternative as we don't have many proper brands here.hi, I'm from Kolkata India.I just bought a ce4 cig with clearomizer from a road side stall on park street and put my litejoy e-juice in it to smoke /vape but I find that the flavor of e liquids is muted /less compared to litejoy e cig starter kit. can you suggest how to fix this?will it help if I just change/replace the ce4 clearomizer with a ce5 clearomizer

Last edited:

divyabhatia

Sep 20, 2014
litejoy products are double the price of their competitors who mostly sell cheap chemise items with their own branding ,usually inferior products, so litejoy is a good alternative as we don't have many proper brands here.hi, I'm from Kolkata India.I just bought a ce4 cig with clearomizer from a road side stall on park street and put my litejoy e-juice in it to smoke /vape but I find that the flavor of e liquids is muted /less compared to litejoy e cig starter kit. can you suggest how to fix this?will it help if I just change/replace the ce4 clearomizer with a ce5 clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread