Can you drip with Joye 510 no box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkbaugh18

Aug 31, 2010
Georgia
I'm brand new to all of this. I ordered the Joye 510 from cignot about a week ago and when I get home later this week I will be trying it out for the first time.

Unfortunately, alot of the different things I have read has lead me into some confusion. When I ordered the Joye 510, I was under the impression that it was a drip style atomizer, but after looking over it again, they mentioned it included 5 pre filled cartridges.

I'm not against carts, but I was really hoping to be a dripper. So essentially, all of these explanation goes back to the title question...can you drip with a Joye 510 no box?

Additionally...no clue what no box refers to. Do I need a box?

superfrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
North Virginia
Box? Not sure what you are asking there. As far as dripping, you can drip with any 510 atty. All that is required is a drip tip...

Drip Tips

Above are just examples (I personally use another company, and am not sure if posting that would be some kind of breach). You can find all sorts of sizes, colors, shapes. There are tips for most of the model types

All a drip tip does is REPLACE the cart, allowing you to drip to the atty directly.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Most dollar stores carry cheap rubber grip pens. The rubber works quite well, feels good and has a nice wide opening. Something the original fancy drip tips lacked.

ig005a_rubber_grip_pen.jpg

250x250KC6217_Ball_Pen_With_Rubber_Grip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread