Cannot Get 4Nine To Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

oDANo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
VA
I haven't tried it but I understand these will work to stop shorting with no atty

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1138101

the 4Nine has delrin below the hybrid top cap, to my understanding that should stop it from shorting? I've read that the v1.0 4Nine didn't come with delrin, I'm just hoping that the delrin covers enough area to prevent the short. Thanks for the link, I'll look into that!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I've read about that on the forums, some people are saying some of the efests are actually 35A, not sure.. If it helps, mine has a "Anti-Counterfeit" sticker or something.

the 4Nine has delrin below the hybrid top cap, to my understanding that should stop it from shorting? I've read that the v1.0 4Nine didn't come with delrin, I'm just hoping that the delrin covers enough area to prevent the short. Thanks for the link, I'll look into that!

No no, theres a local vape shop out here that removed the wrapping on both a purple eFest and yellow MXJO (claims same specs) and they are both 20A LG HE2's. They have them on display at their building station. The anti-counterfeit seal is just because the top battery brands (especially Sony) are being 'cloned' and sold of as the real thing. The problem is that the batteries that are underneath the 'cloned' wrappers are no where near the specs of the originals.

The current 4Nine's and clones have delrin on the top cap,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread