Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I taste a bold tobacco (that I like) with a lot of honey ( which I can't stand)...
This is one of those liquids that every time I vape I tell myself that I won't do it again but tend to go back and repeat the cycle

If you like honey it should be a great liquid

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Case in point: I have read a few times, not just from you vapero, that this juice tastes like honey/tobacco--I do not taste that whatsoever. How I described the "sweetness" could also be that taste, but to me it's not honey-like. Yes, it's is still true today--we are all different.

Oh yeah, I haven't vaped this juice in forever. LOL

Last edited:

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I taste a bold tobacco (that I like) with a lot of honey ( which I can't stand)...
This is one of those liquids that every time I vape I tell myself that I won't do it again but tend to go back and repeat the cycle

If you like honey it should be a great liquid

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. You just saved me some $$$ and a lot of disappointment. Personally not a fan of honey tobaccos. Exactly the type of info I find very helpful. Thank you again :)

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
You tried Mr. Mann :)

Case in point: I have read a few times, not just from you vapero, that this juice tastes like honey/tobacco--I do not taste that whatsoever. How I described the "sweetness" could also be that taste, but to me it's not honey-like. Yes, it's is still true today--we are all different.

Oh yeah, I haven't vaped this juice in forever. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread