Carrying Cases - Thoughts or Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I'm in the process of filling out my newest order from VaporKings, and noticed that they had several cheap carrying cases in stock. So this case comes with enough grooves for two 901s and an extra cart or atomizer. I'm confused, though. When I go out, I carry my 901 and a 10ml dropper of eliq so I can keep my cart topped off. That's all I would really need to protect with a case, yet none of the products offered by that site include space for juice. I tried calling Rob from V.K. and there was no answer.

So here are my questions: Would a slender 3ml dropper fit inside a case like that? Would it be a simple matter to modify it to fit one? If neither of those options are feasible, is there a specific ECF thread that discusses cases that I can educate myself with?

Thanks to Hellen for her quick response on my earlier query.

ATX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
Austin TX
I can't point you to any existing threads, as I don't know of any about cases. However working at an electronics store and just getting into vaping myself I have been eyeballing some small camera cases. They seem to have some handy pouches of varying size, and you might be able to find one thats pocket friendly. Once my tornado gets here I'll actually have a PV to pack into one, I'll pick one of them up (yay discount!) and letcha know how it goes.;)

Camera cases seem like they wouldn't take very much modding at all to fill my needs. I wouldn't really have a problem separating the battery from the atomizer/cartridge if that meant I had a small and pocketsize carrier for my PV and liquid. Thanks for the suggestion!

I suppose it just strikes me as odd that these cases aren't easier to find, because it seems like most people who vape came from cigarettes, and how strange would it have been to go out to the bar or go for a drive without our packs of analogs? Anything of similar size or smaller that protects my investment (and-maybe I'm a little vain- looks damn cool) would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread