Carto and Tank Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
Hi folks...I'm using Boge 510 DXXL Stainless Cartomizers with a 2.3mm laser pre-punched hole and a Stainless Steel Quartz Glass tank I bought from Vermillion River. I'm not overly happy with the tank/carto combination as I can't get the carto to seat properly and it is easier to just remove the top cap to refill than it is to push the carto down. I have this attached to my ProVari and, where it should fit flush as there are air channels etched into the bottom cap, it has about an eighth of an inch gap. It works fine (especially with some Boba's Bounty as that's all I've used in it up to this point), but I was wondering if anyone else out there has had problems getting cartos into their 'proper' positions. Thanks!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You need to purchase a Slap Yo Moma tank tool from Big Daddy Vapor. Not only will it make it easier to install and remove your carto, it will allow you to remove the carto half way for easier juice refills than the method you are currently using removing the entire top cap. The tool is also designed to protect your tank's o-rings from the sharp edges of the carto as it is passed through the endcaps.

Delrin SYM.jpg SYM.JPG

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll never understand why they named that thing "slap yo momma". What a dumb name. I use phiniacs tank filling tool, and it works well. I refuse to buy a slap yo momma just because the name irritates me. Maybe I'm too picky.

Why so serious? :confused::unsure::laugh:

The Big Daddy Vapor owner obviously has a sense of humor. His larger tanks are called "Who's Your Daddy?", his smaller tanks are called "Little Moma". So he designs a really useful tool for cartotanks and names it "Slap Yo Moma". What's not to like about that?

By the way, I have three types of tank accessory tools, including the Slap Yo Moma and the Phiniac tool, which is the exact same tool originally made and sold by Siam Mods. The SYM tool is hands down the better design and the easiest to use in my opinion. The Siam Mods tank tool is too short, and because of its design the carto has to be pulled farther out of the tank to do juice refills than the SYM tool does. I can't remember the number of times the Siam Mods tool got stuck in the carto or the tank itself. That's the reason I ended up getting the SYM tool and it now is the only tank tool that I use. I find it to be indispensable and is the best item that I have bought since I began vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread