CASAA mentioned in Richmond Register story on Madison County indoor use ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Hopefully I can post to this thread. I didn't know about this until last night. I found it on our hometown "topix" website. Yeah, sorry...anyway, I posted this in the newby thread. I didn't realize that you had posted this here. I'm late, but I know how some of the people on that board are, personally... Walls are easier to have conversations with, then those on that board.

If there is a lawsuit (which I would be amazed if there will be) I'm going to try and get involved. You have to remember, Kentucky is well known as a "tobacco state" or was, anyway.... The powers that be are making up for lost ground and public accolades. I will be keeping my eyes open from now on, about this.

Don't be too amazed. E-cigarette users in Bullitt County KY are filing a suit: Inclusion of E-cigarette in smoking ban has some users feeling b - WAVE 3 News - Louisville, Kentucky

If you get together some folks and use the same attorneys, you could save some bucks, because the arguments will be the same for both cases.

THIS JUST IN FROM JUST JULIE - Threats were made Wednesday night about filing suit in Madison County. E-cigarettes included in county smoking ban » Local News » The Richmond Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread