Case for my Riva 510 advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperidol

Feb 13, 2011
UK
Hi im looking for a small case to protect my Riva 510... i've just ordered the ego carry case eGo/Riva/ICON Carry Case - Black - Cloud 9 Vaping to store all my parts and liquid, but im really after a small hard shell tube like case to slip my Riva 510 in so it can stay in my pocket whilst i work without getting damaged or pressing the button....something along the lines of a cigar canister or metal test tube is what im thinking? any ideas?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi im looking for a small case to protect my Riva 510... i've just ordered the ego carry case eGo/Riva/ICON Carry Case - Black - Cloud 9 Vaping to store all my parts and liquid, but im really after a small hard shell tube like case to slip my Riva 510 in so it can stay in my pocket whilst i work without getting damaged or pressing the button....something along the lines of a cigar canister or metal test tube is what im thinking? any ideas?

This works for me - walmart and I got it in a transparent smoke color. Came without the glasses :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-how-do-you-carry-your-vp-2.html#post2892204

vagabond1

Feb 8, 2011
West Babylon, N.Y.
Just a little somethin somethin I'd like to add to this discussion. If you get a sharp razor blade, you can cut the button off so it doesn't protrude from the PV, but is still pressable. I did this with mine and it still works perfectly. It's slightly harder to press the button down but juuuust barely and you don't have to worry about it going off in your pocket!! Then you could get a leather case or something and wouldn't have to worry about it going off in your pocket. Just a suggestion. I did this with mine a couple of weeks ago and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever since. I suppose it's a bit risky and most likely voids any warranty, however if you're not concerned with such things, then I think this is a pretty solid solution for you. I tried it, it works, and now I don't have to worry about the button being pressed while in my pocket or even if I'm sitting right on it!! Just my two cents.

-Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread