CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

sprague67

Apr 3, 2014
Waterloo, IA
I highly recommend the Johnson Creek Vea case. I have the 650mah batteries and the units fit perfect in the case!! No room to carry any juice, but u get two full units in a very small profile case....feels like it was made for them. 900 and up batteries won't fit in this case unless u want to store a batt on one side and clears on the other. Very high quality, beautiful case....I love the red stitching. Fits great in my front jeans pocket and they are snug in the case, no rattle. Can even leave the batts on if u want, just turn them so the buttons are facing the middle, and they won't get pressed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 18

Aptivus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
I highly recommend the Johnson Creek Vea case. I have the 650mah batteries and the units fit perfect in the case!! No room to carry any juice, but u get two full units in a very small profile case....feels like it was made for them. 900 and up batteries won't fit in this case unless u want to store a batt on one side and clears on the other. Very high quality, beautiful case....I love the red stitching. Fits great in my front jeans pocket and they are snug in the case, no rattle. Can even leave the batts on if u want, just turn them so the buttons are facing the middle, and they won't get pressed.

That's cool, but I like to carry everything. this is the current design I'm looking on that website.

case-design.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread