Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
LOL. My post is linked to this, Im glad that someone out there had a good experience with Catskill. When I ordered my NET tobacco I had no Idea of any of the past problems. Ive been trying to remember who it was that originally recommended them or if I just found them on my "hunts" for good NET.

Im sure there is a difference in the production of the Bobas clone and the NET. My original purpose for posting was to let other NET enthusiasts what I experienced.

I figured at the time that their other juices might not be what I experienced, I thought , heck how bad can PG and VG mixed together with typical flavourings be? Im sure some might find them too strong or too sweet or not enough. We all have such different "tastes"

Im glad your experience was not like my NET was. Maybe his being blind has something to do with it. Maybe he rushed my batch of tobacco and didnt strain it, who knows. I still wonder what the heck he used to make the bottle I got.

Ladyk74

Feb 12, 2013
United States
301hu7n.jpg

aud3di.jpg

here are the pictures, posting from my phone so direct upload didn't work.

Shreck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2009
Olivet, Michigan, United States

Ladyk74

Feb 12, 2013
United States
I received the BB clone today.

It's a great Juice. PG/VG ratio can be customized.. Wish AVE would let you do that as I can't vape anything over 50 VG. I'm stunned by all the negative reviews about CSMV... My experience differs and the BB Clone is top notch. That's one reason I don't necessarily believe everything I read and try things out first hand. If I would have listened to the bad reviews I would've missed out on this great juice.

Thanks for your reply! I guess you count as an established member :p. Did you get a security certificate issue? I didn't. Regardless I will call the guy tomorrow and ask about the bottle posted/linked and see what he has to say. Thanks for the info everyone!

Ladyk74

Feb 12, 2013
United States
Ok I googled him. I read the rip-off reports. Some of them seem to be related to another business he used to have, some talk about orders they didn't receive. 2 of them have updates of the original authors taking back their complaint. One says it was a bogus complaint, the other one said they were wrong regarding him not donating to charities.

I wonder if other vendors write that stuff intentionally about him, but I learned behind every rumour is some truth. So far Richard has treated me well as a customer, and I like the product. With that being said, I'll make sure to research a vendor better prior ordering.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
As Catskill resells Tasty Vapor liquid, I would get it from the source if possible.

I have observed the bizarre and dishonest behavior of Richard Goddeau, Catskill's owner, on three forums, all of which have banned this vendor. There seems to be a pattern of treating a few customers very well for a while, often giving them freebies, getting a good review, then another batch of customers logging complaints about subsequent missing orders and broken promises. The owner then blames the customers in rambling, bizarre stories that often end with him threatening customers, including web attacks and lawsuits.

I would not do business with Catskill as I have seen how honest they are and how they treat people over time. Banning on multiple forums isn't a coincidence.

This is in no way meant to disparage Tasty Vapor, who actually makes the juice. They are a legitimate juice vendor.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
I saw CMVS was selling Kanger Pro Tanks for $14 each, free shipping. This was about a month ago or maybe more. I called there to see if it was legit, I ended up speaking to "Richard" quite awhile on the phone. I let him know I make eliquid and that I had cloned many ejuices. He wanted the recipes so I offered him the recipes for Ectoplasma clone and my Pluid clone. I sent samples of both to him (110 mills in total). He offered me a choice of a Provari or a Zmax V3 or a Zmax V2 for my recipes + samples.

So I ended up with 3 Kanger Pro Tanks for $42.....A Zmax V2 (my choice).....I let Richard know my youngest brother heads an IT Department for the State of NY dealing with the security of NY State tax records. He OVERNIGHTED me my order.

The Zmax V2 he sent me was "Used". It had scratches on it, it was sent in an EGO CASE......Kanger Pro Tanks will NOT screw down onto the 510 connection. It does have ego threading and Kangers fit fine, just not a Pro Tank.

I have called him, emailed him.....he has stated he will replace it.....he has NOT done so.

I would not do business there again.

Thats my experience.

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
I saw CMVS was selling Kanger Pro Tanks for $14 each, free shipping. This was about a month ago or maybe more. I called there to see if it was legit, I ended up speaking to "Richard" quite awhile on the phone. I let him know I make eliquid and that I had cloned many ejuices. He wanted the recipes so I offered him the recipes for Ectoplasma clone and my Pluid clone. I sent samples of both to him (110 mills in total). He offered me a choice of a Provari or a Zmax V3 or a Zmax V2 for my recipes + samples.

So I ended up with 3 Kanger Pro Tanks for $42.....A Zmax V2 (my choice).....I let Richard know my youngest brother heads an IT Department for the State of NY dealing with the security of NY State tax records. He OVERNIGHTED me my order.

The Zmax V2 he sent me was "Used". It had scratches on it, it was sent in an EGO CASE......Kanger Pro Tanks will NOT screw down onto the 510 connection. It does have ego threading and Kangers fit fine, just not a Pro Tank.

I have called him, emailed him.....he has stated he will replace it.....he has NOT done so.

I would not do business there again.

Thats my experience.

Onto happier things... What else did you clone? :D

Ladyk74

Feb 12, 2013
United States
Well. Lady, kudos. You did your research. I take it back, you are not his plant. Editing. Kudos.

Thanks! I was just really exited to have found a Boba's Clone and wanted to share. I will give CSMV the benefit of the doubt, if my orders turn up missing or if there are any issues, ill make sure to update this post.
I do wanted to share a video from the owner that I found on YouTube while looking for more info, where he addresses some of the claims against him, including his proof of blindness:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread