Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I'll get this started. Cerebus by Footoon UVO Systems was just released. Hades' dog has both bark and bite. 28.5 mm OD.

I did a horizontal tricoil, 26g, 1.6mm ID. This could easily do six coils and seems made for verticals.

Great AFC and I love the reduced concave top cap. The flavor is intense.

Here is an unboxing and build.

a6urynug.jpg

4eqe8a8y.jpg

u3enutu4.jpg

yjydeqe9.jpg

yze2eny2.jpg

sypugy8y.jpg

emutunum.jpg

3uqu3eny.jpg

9e7a7a6e.jpg

mymyne6e.jpg

ebygu3a9.jpg

hujujyje.jpg

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
So I've been vaping it for a couple of hours. Either I'm getting used to the heat or its mellowing.

This atty is built so well. It was a pleasure to build and I can see great versatility. I'd like to see deedupdex do his magic on this.

The juice well is perfect. I'm getting over 20 drags and no leaking when tipped.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Man.. i'm digging how this thing looks in hybrid mode!
Probably should have cleaned the Hades... but whatevers...lol

View attachment 346262

Mujuru. That is gorgeous. Let's see your build and some coil fire pics too.

I've had the same build since day one and it rocks but I still want to do a six-coil for kicks.

mujuru

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2013
The O.C.
Mujuru. That is gorgeous. Let's see your build and some coil fire pics too.

I've had the same build since day one and it rocks but I still want to do a six-coil for kicks.

Thanks... I should have some time this weekend to sit and coil it up! I'll probably stick to a tri coil build... but yeah, the thought of building a hex coil is intriguing... but i'll save that for a time when i can build it... vape for a bit just to be able to say i went there...then tear it back down! Of course, that's unless I discover I really like the Hex...lol... but that brings other issues: Would i ever be happy with a dual coil again if i fall in love with a hex coil?!?! lol. I suppose I'm scared to do Hex for that reason! That would ruin me! haha.

I think i'll be shooting for something around a .4 initial build... I generally build at about .6 dual coils, so just adding a similar coil should get me to about .4.

BTW, are you running MNKE or Sony batteries? I've only used MNKE (got them for the mAhs). But with this thing, i'm thinking i'll need to pick up some Sonys if I really want to push it and feel comfortable. I'm just thinking that a HEX coil with my normal coils would end up being in the range of .2ohms and pulling 21amps... yeah... better get some Sonys if i'm going to try that. lol. But do you have any experience with the Sonys? ... hate to just buy them just to F around... well... maybe just 1...lol.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I run both but love the Sonys. They're getting harder to find.

I know what you mean about getting hooked on a ramped up build to that of your previous. This Cerebus is my favorite dripper ATM. Tri coils is where its at especially with the ingenious afc.

Did you notice you can rotate and position the center block? Awesome versatility.

mujuru

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2013
The O.C.
I run both but love the Sonys. They're getting harder to find.

I know what you mean about getting hooked on a ramped up build to that of your previous. This Cerebus is my favorite dripper ATM. Tri coils is where its at especially with the ingenious afc.

Did you notice you can rotate and position the center block? Awesome versatility.

Sonys- I'll have to go hunt some down then.

Man... now I don't even want to build a tri!!:facepalm: My single coil stuff just sits since trying dual... and now?!?! Lovely... lol. Naw.. but I think i've found my sweet spot with duals and quite happy with it. I never really felt that way about single coils, and they always kept me searching for more! So tri coils should just end up being for those moments when i can just kick back an relax.

Oh.. and yeah, that rotating block is a pretty cool feature. Building on it should be fun... of course, i SHOULD be building on it now! maybe in the morning..lol. Peace out!

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
I really want this for my Hades. It really looks like a great design.

Hate to admit it but I probably just want it for looks, because I usually drip with a tiny atty with a single coil. Then again I got my Hades just for looks.. At least I could see myself doing something fun like 3 sets of paired series coils or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread