Chicken club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Sorry if this has already been brought up. But when I saw the Savory flavors on the site, I realized that with the Bread Crust, Roasted Chicken, Bacon and Ripe Tomato, all you'd need is some mayo juice and you could have yourself a grilled chicken club sandwich flavor lol Anybody tried this combo yet? The Willie Wonka gum never came through, but maybe we can vaporize it!

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
I just placed my first order today. If all goes well, I'm going to have to try the chicken and the bacon. I figure the 5 ml bottles are worth a shot. Will probably end up trying the chicken by itself, and then adding a couple drops of bacon :D If that tastes good, I may order some tomato. I figure, for the prices for the 5 ml, it's worth a shot :) Hey, who knows, maybe we can talk them into making a chicken club sampler pack to include those flavors! :D

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I am really wanting to try the roasted chicken. I think 5ml bottle will do just fine to give it a go.....okay maybe a 3ml bottle but I'll kick myself if I like it. Their jerky is really good and so is the babyback ribs.

The roasted chicken is really good. It goes well with the spaghetti too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread