Cigarette shaped e-cigs that use juice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Yes... and the word "Blu" is a close to blasphemous in the UK and Europe.
When I decided to try vaping as a smoking cessation tool, I bought a Blu disposable for a test run, to see if I could get the nic delivery I needed. This was against the advice of the salesperson-- an honest lady, for a change-- who told me to go to a vapor store and buy an APV; eGo style pens with cartos or clearos were all then available. I demurred because of the expense. So I tried that Blu and in about 3 hours figured out it would work for me. I bought my first eGo pen kit-- blister pack, 20 bucks, horrible juice-- before I wore the Blu out. Never looked back.

Reactions: djsvapour

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Although something like the Ego One mini is something that you're looking for, like many have said, the batteries are sub par at best.

Perhaps you are confusing the Ego One with old fashioned ego batteries? The Ego One (standard, mini, XL, mega) has an unregulated, subohm capable (down to 0.5ohms) battery that performs very well.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Perhaps you are confusing the Ego One with old fashioned ego batteries? The Ego One (standard, mini, XL, mega) has an unregulated, subohm capable (down to 0.5ohms) battery that performs very well.
Yes. I couldn't even vape an eGo ONE if I wanted to... not with the stock atomizers anyway.
I'd need to put a 1.5ohm Kanger Protank on it or something.

FloGrown

Aug 6, 2015
Hello,

Okay so I've been doing a bit of research but haven't been able to find much... I really like the e-cigs that are shaped like an actual cigarette but am not a fan of having to purchase cartridges. I was just curious to see if there was any e-cigs that are shaped like a regular cig but use juice rather than cartridges. Thanks for your time!!
Not sure if has been suggested, but I started on a Halo G6 short battery set up w/ mini tank. (Their Tribeca is quite good btw) I had friends that quit smoking with V2,s and have used them for over a year, I personally liked the throat hit and battery time more of the Halos. I will say, their kits are on sale for like $26, I found that I went through 2-3 of the 65mm batts per day and was always charging once the batts were few months old. I did discover their short 400mah Triton battery with mini tank and cone lasted a lot longer, was a shorter set up, lil better hit, and got rid of that annoying blue light at the end. Everyone here will say you cant quit w/ cigalikes, personally I did just fine w/ it. I have however upgraded to an Ego One Mini that hubby got me when he got his to quit smoking (he needed a lil more than my G6 - he smoke PAD ports, I was M.Lights) cause one batt lasts me almost 24 hrs and I get a bit more juice in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread