• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cincinnati Tri-State Vape Meet, March 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Hello Ohio Vapers!

Tri-State Vapers is organizing a vape meet for Saturday March 15, 2PM. AltSmoke Eastgate has kindly offered to host the meet and provide pizza and a few prizes. We'd love for everyone within reasonable distance to be able to attend. Even if you have to drive an unreasonable distance, we'd still love for you to come ;)

Feel free to visit our Facebook page and sign up to attend the meet: Tri-State Vapers

1fdf2b2ca1bc8167176c654b192b96b2.jpg

Last edited:

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Hey ohio Vapers. We had our meet this weekend and it was a lot of fun. We had about 25 people show up, which I think is great for a first meet. Altsmoke was a fantastic host and provided a lot of great prizes. Another member did a lot of work getting juice from Zulu and Alice in Vapeland for prizes. We also had several local craft people donate custom made drip tips and mod stands as prizes. We had a coil building demonstration, swaps, and fun conversations. Big thanks to altsmoke and all the other members who helped out!

Please check out our Facebook page and get in on the next meet. I expect them to only get bigger and better!

Vicegrips

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio, USA
Grats on your successful event, Spazmelda! I have family in the Dayton area, and may be moving there this summer. Gotta be close to Traders World! My daughter vapes and is already living down there. I'll pass along the facebook link to her. I will be down in that area in the next few weeks. Any B&M stores in the Miamisburg area I should check out? Stores pop up pretty quickly and may not be listed in the usual vape search site yet.

Safe travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread