Not open for further replies.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Hey all,
I just got some new goodies, and I didn't want my eGo passthrough to feel left out, so I got some Clear eGo Mega DCCs and I gotta say the one I have on is really nice. I like clear things (CE2s, tanks) so I can see what's going on, because on my Boge cartos I always feel the need to look, add a few drops, look again ......
I got the eGo ones because the base is like the eGo cones, it covers down over the threads. And it came with a really squishy drip tip .... not my favorite, but you can hold it in your teeth if you have to have 2 hands in a hurry. It's LR (1.7ohm) and says it holds 5ml (?) ..... I got about 3 mls before it seemed full. I think I'm gonna use these in the car or outside where if my eGo hit the dirt I won't have a heart attack like with my pretty babies. :)

xhuffer

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
SoCal
I got a bunch of them from Madvapes. I too like the clear cart so I can see the fill & saturation. (See my post on how to fill from my experience). Post # 14 at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...246892-emdcc-help-confused-2.html#post4748421
One thing I forgot to mention in the OP is that the unused coil needs to be "seasoned". If not seasoned, it will burn hot, dry & harsh. So I take a few puffs & let it sit. Then I repeat the process. Like a new motor, it will break in. Then it vapes like heaven if your juice is to your likeing. (No need to change the oil (juice), just add more.) Know what I mean?

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
I got a bunch of them from Madvapes. I too like the clear cart so I can see the fill & saturation. (See my post on how to fill from my experience). Post # 14 at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...246892-emdcc-help-confused-2.html#post4748421
One thing I forgot to mention in the OP is that the unused coil needs to be "seasoned". If not seasoned, it will burn hot, dry & harsh. So I take a few puffs & let it sit. Then I repeat the process. Like a new motor, it will break in. Then it vapes like heaven if your juice is to your likeing. (No need to change the oil (juice), just add more.) Know what I mean?

How much juice, if any, do you put into before you "take a few puffs & let it sit" and how long do you let it sit to season the coil. This is the first I have heard of doing this and I am always looking for tips to make this experience better. I usually just fill them up and let them sit a minute or two and then puff away.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
....... I usually just fill them up and let them sit a minute or two and then puff away.

That's me ... no patience. I used an 18g needle syringe (long) to fill from the bottom, got about 3 mls in then it was flooding a bit. I let it sit about 10 mins, could see that alot of the juice had settled, so dripped some on the top (I got about 12-15 drops in), then vaped away. Becase it's clear, I notice the top will "whiten up" while the botton 1/2-2/3rds looks saturated, so I've just been dripping in the top since.
I'm glad I put one of my favorite juices in this .... could you imagine trying to spin all that juice out?

xhuffer

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
SoCal
How much juice, if any, do you put into before you "take a few puffs & let it sit" and how long do you let it sit to season the coil. This is the first I have heard of doing this and I am always looking for tips to make this experience better. I usually just fill them up and let them sit a minute or two and then puff away.

I put in 3ml using the described method. I set it aside for 30 minutes. Take a test puff & see if it's ready. If not, let it set 15 minutes. Lather, rinse, repeat. If I think it is ready & it isn't gurgeling. I out in another ml max. A new EMDCC seems to have a hot, harsh draw until it gets broken in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread