Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmack00

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Texas
Hello all,

1 - What is a clearomizer?

2 - I just ordered some juice from DeeJStuff and want to know about steeping? Is that just letting the bottles sit, or is it considered steeping after I load a carto and let it sit?

How long do I need to wait to steep because once I recieve it, I plan on immediately tasting it :)

Using a Kr808d-1 carto, approximately how many drops can I get in?

Thanks!!!

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Clearomizers are cartomizers that are clear so you can see the juice.

Steeping is exactly what you think it is. You let the bottles sit for a while so the flavor can develop. How long you let the juice steep depends on you. Some juices don't need steeping, others need to be steeped for a week or so.

Standard cartos can take about 20-25 drops of juice. XL cartos can hold around 55-60 drops.

srcowell

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Kansas City, KS
Really, the need to steep or not depends on many factors. There are several different manufacturers of the flavoring concentrates used by most e-juice retailers, and many different flavors, so there are many variations. Even for those of us mixing our own juices (DIY) there are lots of variations. Tobacco flavors are particularly affected because the differences in flavors are more subtle and "organic." Some taste perfume-y right out of the box and need to air out for up to a month before they are mature, and even then some continue to ripen over many weeks. Other flavors are good to go immediately.

If you choose not to wait, that's understandable. However, if you don't like a particular flavor at first, leave the cap off and set it out of reach of cats and kids for awhile. Check it once a week or so. You may find it's a whole different taste each week. You may also note changes in color.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hi mrmack !

deejStuff buyer here ! (great choice !) Steeping for his custom liquids is only 2 days and your shipping time will cover that !

What did you get ??? I love the fruited Champagnes !!!!

I usually make my own and....... this is the only company I buy from !!!

Did you by any chance get the Apocalyptic Lemonade ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread