Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, some of you may have seen or participated in my other thread about looking at Halo's, but I believe I have changed my mind. I decided, with some advise, to get this:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

with 2 Vision 1300 mAh spinners. What I'm not sure on is which of the clearomizers to get. I've been looking for reviews on all of them, but they are scattered and hard to find. At first I was thinking about the MT3 just because of the 3 ml capacity, but I don't really know which one to choose, so if I could get some advise, that would be great.

Just in case someone can;t follow the link, the clearomizer choices are: Kanger T3, Kanger MT3, Kanger EVOD, Vision Ego 2.0, and innokin iClear 16.

Last edited:

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , but for my opinion , I would go with either the Evod . or the baby T3 . Both look good on the Ego's and both are bottom coildevices , with replaceable atty heads , that are fairly cheap . I have been using them on Ego's as well as the rest of my devices , for several months now , and so far so good . Good Luck in whichever one's you choose .

TWSBI

Jul 6, 2013
San Antonio
I've used EVODs since I started vaping. I've never had a leak. The EVODs hold enough that a one or two prefilled get me through a workday. I still have to leave work to go outside to vape, just like the analog users. There are good YouTube videos showing how to clean them and my heads last me 3-4 months with very little maintenence. Changing e liquids is a simple rinse under warm water and refill, I haven't had lasting flavor contamination. For my money, ease of use and good price point especially on sale are hard to beat.

vlodato

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
iv been using EVOD, MT3, and T3...Very happy with all 3, id recommend getting 1 evod and either 1 MT3 or T3 as they are identical but the MT3 has a metal cover over the tank, hence the M in MT3. Dont let them get less then 1/3 full and a pipe cleaner is your friend mine almost never leak compared to what alot of people say and i think its how they use them, that or im just really lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread