Cloud9vaping pulls Five Pawns and other liquids from the shelf after testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I find it strange .
A coupon on this type post and some wanting to vape others throw-away, then having the gall to say:

That's exactly what this post was about. They havevery bad and very high amount of ingredients in their ejuice they put there and knew that was there..
Lied about it in your face because you do forum etc..

Then says,

You cannot make this stuff up...
There's 10k in California alone ejuice makers out there, had no idea 5P had diehard fanboyism..

Then again hydra may have been on to something.. :lol:
Only in America!!!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
A word of advice. You're breaking your elbow too much in the swing, your chin needs to be down in your shoulder, and your eyes should be on the ball. Not sure what's diverting your attention from the game.

A word of advice. If you looked closely to the avi you would have noticed the swing is in the finished position. BTW the golfer is ranked number 3 in the world and has won the Masters twice. He happens to be left-handed. His eyes are on the ball.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Because if I didn't get popcorn lung from smoking diacetyl in cigarettes, and nobody ever has, then it's not very likely I'll get popcorn lung from vaping diacetyl, and nobody ever has.

Now, when you can show me a single case of popcorn lung in a vaper and not just people that think a vaper might get popcorn lung, you'll have something to work with. As it stands, statistically and scientifically, there is only speculation-ideas or guesses about something that is not known, that diacetyl in vaping will cause popcorn lung. Just like the fearmongerers use speculation that aldehydes in vaping will cause health concerns.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Because if I didn't get popcorn lung from smoking diacetyl in cigarettes, and nobody ever has, then it's not very likely I'll get popcorn lung from vaping diacetyl, and nobody ever has.

Now, when you can show me a single case of popcorn lung in a vaper and not just people that think a vaper might get popcorn lung, you'll have something to work with. As it stands, statistically and scientifically, there is only speculation-ideas or guesses about something that is not known, that diacetyl in vaping will cause popcorn lung. Just like the fearmongerers use speculation that aldehydes in vaping will cause health concerns.

Sure, post here, but don't come say hey to your friends. You know where we are. Jeesh. Do we ever feel dissed. Yes we do.:grr:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hey Al,
This ones for you!!!
Take Care, Jim

3d111bdfcdebf6c828b598759384bf1a.jpg

Hey All,

Just a lil follow up...

Got my order and free gift today!!!

Enjoy, I know I will!!!

3f3ce507d63b2b59a69153f52c6ddab2.jpg

f.virtue

Moved On
Jul 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spam

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey All,

Just a lil follow up...

Got my order and free gift today!!!

Enjoy, I know I will!!!

3f3ce507d63b2b59a69153f52c6ddab2.jpg

LolZ Turf and Pingster, what is the dif between the Edition IV and the Mixology Edition?

Attachments

• Quotation-Kris-Huen-funny-Meetville-Quotes-195454.jpg
    Quotation-Kris-Huen-funny-Meetville-Quotes-195454.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 27

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I was familiar with the Reserve, but not the Mixology. When 5P first started out, they came to our local meets, so I was able to get to know their line up somewhat, as they gave me all of it in adorable little sample bottles. (Got to know the reps a bit, too) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread