Clouds of Vapor is Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Congratulations on your new business!
Love the color scheme of the site"-) great job!

I found the Flavor of liquids very hard to see right away due to all the info on each flavor all being the same font. Perhaps flavor in bold and fewer lines of info?

I also find the .25 z very confusing, would rather see all the quantities listed in ml.

I like to see shipping rates before I order, so they should be posted somewhere.

I would love to try your coffee flavor as soon as my just received juice runs out :-(

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Wow diggin the site BB expect a order from me! do you make the mods?

Thanks! My mods are being made for me by an incredible guy, stompasaurus.
The mod is beautifully made in and out. They really produce a lot of vapor. The 5v has a regulator in it so you hit that 5v sweet spot every time.

Try one. They come in 901 and 510 connectors.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Congratulations on your new business!
Love the color scheme of the site"-) great job!

I found the Flavor of liquids very hard to see right away due to all the info on each flavor all being the same font. Perhaps flavor in bold and fewer lines of info?

I also find the .25 z very confusing, would rather see all the quantities listed in ml.

I like to see shipping rates before I order, so they should be posted somewhere.

I would love to try your coffee flavor as soon as my just received juice runs out :-(

Hi Mpetva,
You have some terrific suggestions and I am going to update my site.
The CloudPure Concentrate is .25oz or 7ml.
You don't need a lot of it to make juice!

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Hi Mpetva,
You have some terrific suggestions and I am going to update my site.
The CloudPure Concentrate is .25oz or 7ml.
You don't need a lot of it to make juice!

No problem, glad to help :) But, what is funnny is that though I read the descriptions on the 25 z ones, I did not notice, nor did I catch, that those where concentrates, LOL. I was too busy trying to figure out which flavors, strenghts and sizes you carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread